perjantai 23. kesäkuuta 2023

Lavatanssit / Summer dances

 

Eilen illalla juhannuksen aatonaaton tanssit Honkamajalla Espoossa. 
On aikaa kun viimeksi kävin tanssimassa. Ihmettelen nyt miksi näin on, sillä tanssiminen on hauskaa.
Tämä auto ei ole minun .. 

Last evening it was dancing in Espoo (on the Midsummer's eve).
It's been a while since I last danced. I should go more often, because Dancing is fun.
That car isn't mine ...




Koskakohan olen nähnyt tanssittavan letkajenkkaa. Mutta oli kiva katsoa kun kaikki olivat mukana. 
Itse en mennyt mukaan, olisin kuollut siinä hyppimisessä.. :)

It's a long time since when have I seen a "letkajenkka" (line jenkka). But it was nice to watch when everyone was in the line. I didn't go along myself, I would have died jumping.. :)



Minun tansssiasutyyli. / My style of dance wear.

Hyvää juhannusta !
Happy midsummer !

7 kommenttia:

  1. Everyone looks to be having a heap of fun. Love those daisies too.

    VastaaPoista
  2. What fun, brings back memories. Love the car.

    VastaaPoista
  3. El coche es una joya. Anoche hubo una hoguera en la zona que siglos atrás hubo un barrio que al estar en zona inundable lo destruyo una riada, la parroquia estaba dedicada a San Juan y quizás sea la única celebración que quede.

    Saludos.

    VastaaPoista
  4. By the look of it a fine event.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Hola!. Saludos.

    Desconocía esta modalidad de Zumba. También veo que tenéis originales cursos de danza finlandesa. Tomo nota.

    Buen verano te deseo desde el Mediterráneo.

    VastaaPoista
  6. I really like the blog and I hope people will have a new blog, thanks for the blog.😘
    កីឡាបាល់ទាត់​ អនឡាញ

    VastaaPoista

Olen todella iloinen kommentistasi.
I really appreciate your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...