keskiviikko 14. kesäkuuta 2023

Sambakarnevaaleista kotiinpäin / Towards home

Lähdin valumaan kirkolta kaikkien muiden mukana samaan suuntaan kuin sambakulkueet, mutta ei ollut toivoakaan päästä kadun varteen katsomaan - ja itseasiassa en olisi enää jaksanutkaan. 

I left the church in the same direction as the samba processions, the edges of the street were full of people and it would have been difficult to see samba - but actually I was already too tired from standing and watching the processions so I continued on my way.

Näpsäsin muutaman katukuvan ohimennen. / I took some streetphotos in passing.



Tästä ei oikein ohi mennä. / These people are not passed over

Kadun ylitys suojatietä pitkin. / Crossing the street along the crosswalk.

Kolmen Sepän patsas. / The statue of three blacksmiths.

Ja metron kyydissä kohti kotia.
And by metro towards home.

6 kommenttia:

  1. Nice street photography. I like that.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Los bancos invitan a descansar, después de haber permanecido mucho tiempo de pie.

    Un abrazo

    VastaaPoista
  3. Lots of people, lots of life. Rest up well.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Nice shots of people and the place, loved looking at the photos.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Good morning!! I am also blogging with you. My website: ភ្នាល់ស្លត់អនឡាញ Thank you for your interest.

    VastaaPoista

Olen todella iloinen kommentistasi.
I really appreciate your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...