keskiviikko 5. huhtikuuta 2017

Ilmaista kahvia / Free coffee


Kahvimaistelut Kampissa.
Coffe tasting in Kamppi.


35 kommenttia:

  1. Las cosas gratis siempre están muy solicitadas...
    Buenas instantáneas
    Un abrazo

    VastaaPoista
  2. Anything (almost) that we do not have to pay for are welcome!!! : ))

    VastaaPoista
  3. Where would we be without coffee ;)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Ilmainen kahvi vetää aina:))

    VastaaPoista
  5. Buenos momentos, es igual en todos los lugares, algo gratis, lleno total.
    Un fuerte abrazo

    VastaaPoista
  6. Free coffee will always attract lots of people :)

    VastaaPoista
  7. Tasting coffees are great.

    VastaaPoista
  8. I'll have some please....

    VastaaPoista
  9. Good publicity, to make known, a product

    The people, looks delighted.

    Kisses

    VastaaPoista
  10. I think I'd prefer hot chocolate tasting!

    VastaaPoista
  11. Was it good? Though I am with William. Hot chocolate over coffee any day.

    VastaaPoista
  12. Kahvi iladuttaa ja piristää :)

    VastaaPoista
  13. That would be nice for those that like coffee.

    VastaaPoista
  14. Luulin, että vaan me maalaiset olemme ilmaisen kahvin, ämpäreiden ym. perään, mutta osaa ne hesalaietkin näemmä. Etenkin ukkokuva puhuttelee minua.

    VastaaPoista
  15. Great shots and nice coffee tasting time !!!

    VastaaPoista
  16. Alkoi tehdä kahvia mieli ... ☕️ 🥐

    VastaaPoista
  17. I'm overwhelmed by the varieties available already on the shelves at my local grocery store.

    VastaaPoista
  18. The coffee mut be very good when so many people will take one.

    VastaaPoista
  19. Boa tarde, sou apreciador de café, diariamente tomos vários, o café faz-me bem.
    As fotos são excelentes.
    AG

    VastaaPoista
  20. Excelentes momentos captados, un gran trabajo,saludos y feliz semana.

    VastaaPoista
  21. A hot coffee is the best!!
    Halaus

    VastaaPoista
  22. Liekö kahvia vai pelkkää Juhla-mokkaa.

    VastaaPoista
  23. Vaalitarjoiluako vai muuten vaan? Ilmainen kahvi näyttää kiinnostavan aina.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Muuten vain. Tarjolla oli maistiaiset murukahvista.

      Poista
  24. Definitely my kind of event!

    VastaaPoista
  25. Hello, free coffee is good. YAY! Love the last people shot. Happy Friday, enjoy your day and weekend!

    VastaaPoista
  26. Pure coffee, and, no need to pay. Wonderful.

    VastaaPoista
  27. Bellos instantes de la vida en el mundo real...

    VastaaPoista

Olen todella iloinen kommentistasi.
I really appreciate your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...