sunnuntai 7. kesäkuuta 2015

Katusähly / Street hockey


Katusählyn mestaruuskisat valtasivat Helsingin Narikkatorin. Itse en ole pelistä kiinnostunut, mutta niin vain huomasin olevani katsomossa yhden matsin ajan.

Street hockey championships in Helsinki Narikkatori. In fact, I'm not interested in the game, but I found myself throughout the stadium watching one of the match.
---------------
PS.
Minulla oli (ehkä) väärä englanninkielinen nimi tälle suositulle pelille. Sattuuhan sitä, vaikka ei saisi sattua :).
Sorry,  I had a wrong english name. Of course it is Street hockey (not street floorball). But I don't know the difference between Street hockey and Street floorbal. But I still changed it.

Linkki tästä kiertueesta: http://www.streethockey.fi/

in english:
Street hockey
Floorball

28 kommenttia:

  1. sometimes games are on the street ..!
    cool !!
    hugs

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hope they were all good sports.

    VastaaPoista
  3. I don't think I've ever seen that :)
    Hope you had some fun watching :))

    Tinna ✐

    VastaaPoista
  4. Vastaukset
    1. heh.. :) polvet näytti tutuilta kun satuin katsomaan alaspäin..

      Poista
  5. Este tipo de eventos animan mucho las ciudades y siempre se puede traer uno alguna fotografía

    Abrazos!!

    VastaaPoista
  6. Toria käytetään moneen tarkoitukseen. Hieno juttu!

    VastaaPoista
  7. Always are interesting these kind of urban activities. They makes cities more human.
    Halaus

    VastaaPoista
  8. Good opportunity to take photos ... animation and good atmosphere, transmits the image

    Kisses

    VastaaPoista
  9. Kaikesta vain innostuu, kun kohalle osuu.

    VastaaPoista
  10. Is it football or hockey? Although I'm not interested much in sports either! ;-)

    VastaaPoista
  11. I bet this game would be fun to watch.

    VastaaPoista
  12. This is new to me, must be fun !

    VastaaPoista
  13. Varmasti ollut hauska tapahtuma. Taisin nähdä edellisenä vuona saman tahatuman.

    VastaaPoista
  14. kult, er det hockey kanskje ?

    VastaaPoista
  15. Olipa hauska tapahtuma! Kivaa iltaa Orvokki <3

    VastaaPoista
  16. It is very interesting ... street championship ...

    VastaaPoista
  17. Sound like a exciting game to watch!

    VastaaPoista
  18. No se ve bien en la foto pero seguro cambiaron las cuchillas por las ruedas en esa pista.

    Saludos.

    VastaaPoista
  19. Un reportaje muy deportivo con un ambiente joven.

    Saludos, Ángel

    VastaaPoista
  20. Team games are always healthy
    Hugs

    VastaaPoista
  21. it's a nice place to make photos !

    VastaaPoista
  22. From the look of the sticks, not that different from street hockey.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Your right, I have a wrong english name for this game. I need to change the name of the header. Thanks for your attention and perceptive, William.

      Poista
  23. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    VastaaPoista
  24. Mukava nähdä näitä pelejä kadulla;))
    Besos.

    VastaaPoista
  25. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    VastaaPoista

Olen todella iloinen kommentistasi.
I really appreciate your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...