maanantai 29. heinäkuuta 2024

Helsingissä

 

Pikapyrähdys Helsingissä. 
Ja Lasipalatsin aukion kattoikkunoita ja vihreitä patsaita taas kuvailemassa.

I made a quick visit to Helsinki. 
My friend and I sat on the terrace and looked at the skylights and green statues of Lasipalats Square.

 
Pieni ja iso istumassa. / Small and big.



Elokuvateatterin vanhat fimivaraston tuuletusovet.
The cinema's old film storage ventilation doors.

Voi sitä näin keskustassakin ottaa aurinkoa.
You can sunbathe in the city center too.


Hämmästelen aina Helsingin keskustaan saapuessani, kuinka paljon siellä onkaan ihmisiä.
Kotona Kivenlahdessa ei ole mitään ruuhkaa.

I am always amazed when I arrive in the center of Helsinki, how many people there are.
There is no traffic jam at home in Kivenlahti.


6 kommenttia:

  1. How I love those green statues - and the 'jigsaw' paving around them.

    VastaaPoista
  2. The green sculptures are amazing

    VastaaPoista
  3. Buenos elementos escultóricos. La perspectiva de la primera fotografía, hace pensar, que tiene más altura.
    Un abrazo.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Looks very warm there but not unwelcome I guess.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Unas esculturas muy bellas cuyo color contrasta con los tragaluz.

    Saludos.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Diese grünen Skulpturen sind klasse.
    Gruß
    Noke

    VastaaPoista

Olen todella iloinen kommentistasi.
I really appreciate your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...