torstai 29. elokuuta 2024

Päivä Helsingissä / A day in Helsinki #1

 

Vietin päivän Helsingissä. Olin silmäsairaalassa, ja sieltä kävelin keskustaan (7,5 km).
Välttelin ankeita suoria katuja, ja nautin kävellä.

I spent a day in Helsinki. I was in the eye hospital, and from there I walked to the center (7.5 km).
I avoided the dreary straight streets, and enjoyed walking.




Pienen hetken kävelin Mannerheimintietä pitkin.
I walked along Mannerheimintie for a short while.

Stadion.



Töölönlahti / Töölö Bay



Jatkuu...
To be continued...

5 kommenttia:

  1. That was quite a walk - though some very pretty areas.

    VastaaPoista
  2. I love the last shot the best. Cute

    VastaaPoista
  3. Gives a good picture of the city. Thanks for that.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Un bonito paseo por la ciudad y que al igual que todas con alguna obra en marcha.

    Saludos.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Buena distancia te has andado y con la cámara al hombro, para hacer ese buen reportaje.

    VastaaPoista

Olen todella iloinen kommentistasi.
I really appreciate your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...