tiistai 10. lokakuuta 2023

Riihimäellä

 

Aika meni nopsaan kun Virve-tytär oli luonani. Kerran ajettiin Riihimäelle katsomaan asuntoa, jossa saan asua, kun lähden evakkoon, pois putkiremontin alta. Hieman myös käveltiin ympäristössä, mm vanhojen puutalojen alueella. Talojen värit ovat herkullisen värikkäitä.

Time went by quickly when my daughter Virve was with me. Once we drove to Riihimäki to look at the apartment where I can live when I have to go out of the pipe repair of my own flat. 
We also walked a bit in the surroundings, e.g. in the area of old wooden houses. The colors of the houses are deliciously colorful.




Oikealla on tuleva kotitaloni vajaan kolmen kuukauden ajaksi keväällä. Asunto on kaksio ja kalustettu, ja on n. 80 km päässä kotoani ja ajoaikaa on 1 tunti. En varmaan joka päivä, en ehkä joka viikkokaan ajele Espooseen. Tuntuu, että muutan jonnekin hyvin kauaksi pikkukaupunkiin, mutta luulen kuitenkin, että tulen viihtymään.

On the right there is my future home house for just under three months in the spring. My home is a two-room apartment and furnished, approx. 80 km from my home and the driving time is just 1 hour. I probably don't drive to Espoo every day, maybe not even every week. It feels like I'm moving somewhere very far to a small town, but I think I'll have a good time.


7 kommenttia:

  1. It looks like a lovely area and I hope that your temporary move is great.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Beautiful and lovely to see.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Esos variados colores de las casas de madera, armoniza muy bien con esos bellos paisajes.
    Un abrazo

    VastaaPoista
  4. Las antiguas casas parecen bien conservadas, los colores me gustan mucho. La residencia temporal me parece un tanto alejada de la tuya habitual.

    Saludos.

    VastaaPoista
  5. It looks very green, crisp and clear. Nice place to live.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Hi, Very insightful thanks for sharing this and hope you like my articles below. My website: ភ្នាល់បាល់អនឡាញ Thank you for your interest.

    VastaaPoista

Olen todella iloinen kommentistasi.
I really appreciate your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...